I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. So after an hour of laying in bed, I decided to get up and online. I did some photography research and a little catching up on blogs and, before I went back to bed and crashed for a couple more hours, found this fun idea on Kristi’s blog.
Go to Google. Type in “(your first name) needs” Use the quotes (come on, you knew that, right?) for it to work. Pick five (or more) random “needs” you have and list them.
It’s pretty amusing what results you get. :oD Give it a try and post yours on your own blog.
Here are my top seven picks (because I couldn’t stop at just five):
1. Amy needs a drug-dealer’s testimony to free a teenager wrongfully accused of murder.
2. Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power.
3. I don’t believe that Amy needs sex.
4. A little shy and laid-back, Amy needs to find a home where she can spend her golden years and be a cherished member of the family.
5. Amy needs to contact her phone service and have her number listed so her adoring public may contact her directly and quit bothering me.
6. Amy needs some therapy, if you ask me.
7. Amy needs income.
Also wanted to give a shout out to everyone who donated money to the Fourth Annual Boobie-thon. The total amount raised this year was $9240.40 â€” $7885.00 for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation â€” and $1355.40 for the American Red Cross. That’s awesome!! 🙂 Thank you!! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, click here.
And lastly, going hand-in-hand with #7 above – “Amy needs income” – I want to announce some new Halloween designs I did for my online shop. (Pretty sly, eh?) 😉
The onesies for babies and t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and jerseys for kids say: “Mama’s lil pumpkin” “Daddy’s lil pumpkin” “Grandma’s lil pumpkin” and “Grandpa’s lil pumpkin.” So if you are looking for a cute gift idea for a little one this Halloween, check them out. 🙂 Thanks!
Here’s an example: