Halloweenlover asked for the recipe, so here it is. 🙂
I got this recipe off AllRecipes. They truly are the easiest cookies I’ve ever made. The cookies are very cake-like. If you want them to be less moist, bake a few minutes longer and make sure they cool completely before you put them in a container.
Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
* 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin (or 2 cups pureed pumpkin)
* (optional – add in chocolate chips or nuts and to “healthify” it a bit, add ground flaxseed and wheat germ)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
The last batch I made were with chocolate chips and they were dee-lish (and did I mention EASY??)! 🙂