Jen at One Mom’s World tagged me to tell you 8 random facts about myself. 🙂 Since I have accumulated some new readers lately (hi, new readers!), I thought I’d share some things that the newbies might not yet know about me, in addition to some things that might be news to the old-timers as well (hi, old-timers!). 😉
1) I had a planned home birth with my son, Julian in Nov. 2006. He was 9 1/2 lbs.
2) I am quite reserved and shy in real life until I get to know someone pretty well.
3) I’m the oldest of three kids. I have a sister who lives here in CO, and an estranged brother who lives in MI.
4) I met my husband Jody on the Internet.
6) I won a piece of the Berlin Wall in a contest I entered through my German class in high school.
7) I’m seriously overwhelmed and bothered by the amount of clutter in my house, but I’ve yet to do anything serious about it.
8) I’m allergic to cats, some pollen and mold.
I tried to dig up more pictures to go along with this (to make it a bit more interesting), but it just wasn’t happening. We had a long day of hiking up in Rocky Mountain National Park and I’m going to bed now. Zzzzzzzzz.
I apologize if you’ve already done this meme. Just let me know by linking to your post so I can go learn more about you (or come up with 8 more random things). 🙂